Monday, April 20, 2009

BABY F : THE TASTE OF TATTOOs

F is a Sarawakian. Currently, still studying at private college in KL and major in electrical engineering. F is shorter and smaller than me which makes F look so cute and sweet. F also have smooth and fairer skin than me. F had seen me twice at masjid jamek lrt station but i had never noticed F. (oops, sorry for that F). Finally, we met in a club and I approached F and say HI to F. F responded happily (like F expecting me to do that) and F told me that he had eyed on me before which really surprised me and make me more eager to get to know F.

F memang manja and F listen to what i say which make me like F even more. From F story, I know that F comes from well-established family but F still being modest bout it. I also discovered that F have tattoos on the back of the neck and at the back of the waist. F looks so sexy when showing me those tattoos and they look so tempting too. Taste good ? Hell, yeah ! F also have big eyes which always give me the "look" that can melt my heart and make me surrender.

But, F a lil bit clingy and sometimes make me feel uneasy. I like it, when he text and mms me but it piss me off when the sms and mms reached my phone too many in one day. Then, F will ask me so many question, why late reply. Honey, u r sweet but i have other things to do too. Anyway, i love to receive your mms coz u r always cute in the picture.


BABY F:

Thanx dear...me olso cant stop staring at ur cute face. miz ur touch...

BABY F:
Sowee...am sowee if am actin this way...just, i dont have guts...i dont ask u to text me every minutes, every hour...if u dont want to...i am not forcing you...i know there's nothing between us. if i do sumthin dat not comfortable...juz tell me, k. i will bare dat in mind...

No comments: