Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I REST MY CASE

4:27 PM purue: izzu
u kekwat la skang
me: biarla
4:28 PM purue: gtu..
kenapa emo uols?
4:29 PM me: sorry, to be honest, i tanak kawan ngan u dah
lps kejadian u sebarkan video tu
purue: iyeke nok
me: and yg lain2 pun sama
purue: siapa lagi nok
me: dats why, tade org nak layan ur chat or even ur sms
purue: ...
me: u know who
4:30 PM purue: syai?
semua ke
me: sorry, i hope this will clear everything sbb i dh oenat jadi plastic
4:31 PM purue: hrmm
me: i mengalami tekanan emosi, slps video tarian utk personal view, u sebarkan seluruh utp, dan u know what, my ex-boss from my previous company, also viewed dat damn video, coz his son study in utp too
4:32 PM altho, i dh kuar utp almost 2 years, dat video still give me, bad impact
and thanks to you, the effect lingers and i cannot forgive u for all my life
4:33 PM purue: i know you, terima kasih kerana selama ni sudi berteman dengan i... i really sorry ixxu...
me: u know what, even...all my juniors yang baik ngan i, masa last sem, semua menjauhkan diri dr i, sbb video tu
4:34 PM well, sorry means nothing right now coz da damage was already done
4:35 PM so, dats is why i ignored u start from that moment, but i guess, u wont understand the hint or the underlying message, so i have to come straight to you
4:36 PM and tell u this. if not, u will over and over trying to be nice although i hate u. tired of being plastic, i have to tell this tp u
4:37 PM purue: ixuuuu~
me: i dont care what is ur judgement towards me but my point is clear, i dont want u to be my friend anymore
i guess, u can see the reaction from others, why they are running away from u and ignore ur call or sms
4:38 PM and i believe u know who they are
purue: i tahu ixxu
i jahat
4:39 PM me: so, please find someone else to be ur friend and i am happy that u r not working in kl coz this will reduce chances for us to bump with each other
bye and "thanks" for everything


PUAS HATI AKU, MELUAHKAN APA YANG TERBUKU. WELL, KITA MEMANG PATUT PILIH KAWAN KAN?

6 comments:

misha.w said...

jahatnye org tuh izzu. patut u lempang jek. i dgr pon geram,pastuh nak buat2 mcm innoncent & nothing happened. tendang jek bontot die tuh. eiiiii...!!!

worldpeace said...

sometimes when we r being selective,org ckp kita kewat.but actually they dont know the importance of it..sabar la izzu, hidup nih kan mcm roda...

p/s: i finally met ubi's wife...

izzu said...

to shaz : i dh buang dia jauh2 dr hidup i. tade dia pun, i still leh hidup ngan gembira

to lavender_prince : actually, i dh lupakan pun, cuma dia tak paham bhs yg buat i rimas. so, i trus bg sebijik drpd i dok pendam je

well, u dh jumpa wife ubi. so, any comment ? she completed him, aite ?

datin cik sal said...

hahaha.. mak suka!! pose-pose blunt ley??

izzu said...

yes, i puas hati

worldpeace said...

izzu: bagus ckp direct sbb dia pun bukan superman boleh baca what's in ur mind kannnn. so speak up ur mind, senang habis cerita *matila batu api hahahaha...i'll do the same thing if im in ur shoes

yup, she completed him. she's outgoing, senang nk masuk n almost x betul like myself. really completed him. i guess sbb tuh usually a couple will complement each other =p