Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Kesedihan menyelubungi

Aku sedih...sungguh sedih pada hari ni dan tika ini....i dont know if I should express my sadness here....but where I should go ? Only here, in my own blog, i can express my feeling....if my love is here...i wont write my sadness here.....it is better to share this sadness with my love....but distance always make feel bad and lonely....i dont know why we should have some double standard judgement on people. Why we must have that ? You must know them before you can make any judgement or comparison with others...Setulus ikhlas di hati barulah timbul rasa percaya dan tiada kesangsian dan keraguan bersarang di hujung kalbu....Hipokrit berada di mana mana saja....yes, aku pun hipokrit....so i wont say a word about other who is in the circle of hipocracy...tapi, mmg aku rasa sedih, terkejut dan kecewa....but ianya tidakla perlu diperbesarkan...shit always happened and i already get used to it...but this time, it's hard for me to accept....i dont know why. Mungkin itu bukanlah sesuatu yang aku jangkakan akan keluar dari hatinya...Tryin to be nice and honest but also make me hurt...Mungkin sbb aku berzodiak cancer, so i take this thing too seriously and too sensitive about that....Well, my love is always there to comfort me, make me happy and ease my pain....always there to pampered me with love and passion....I told my love everything wut happened...coz my love wanna know...although is just a small matter...but the way my love treats me....make me rejoice again....i hope my love will here, besides me....and just say I LOVE YOU....anytime when i wanna hear



who is he ?

13 comments:

Faizal Jaafar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Faizal Jaafar said...

Apparently it's about me. Sorry for everything I've said to you. I just wanna be your friends again.

Faizal Jaafar said...

Apparently it's about me. Sorry for everything I've said to you. I just wanna be your friend again. is there a chance?

Faizal Jaafar said...

Apparently it's about me. Sorry for everything I've said to you. I just wanna be your friend again. is there a chance?

Faizal Jaafar said...

Apparently it's about me. Sorry for everything I've said to you. I just wanna be your friend again. is there a chance?

Faizal Jaafar said...

Apparently it's about me. Sorry for everything I've said to you. I just wanna be your friend again. is there a chance?

Faizal Jaafar said...

Apparently it's about me. Sorry for everything I've said to you. I just wanna be your friend again. is there a chance?

Faizal Jaafar said...

Apparently it's about me. Sorry for everything I've said to you. I just wanna be your friend again. is there a chance?

Faizal Jaafar said...

Apparently it's about me. Sorry for everything I've said to you. I just wanna be your friend again. is there a chance?

Faizal Jaafar said...

Apparently it's about me. Sorry for everything I've said to you. I just wanna be your friend again. is there a chance?

Faizal Jaafar said...

Apparently it's about me. Sorry for everything I've said to you. I just wanna be your friend again. is there a chance?

Faizal Jaafar said...

Apparently it's about me. Sorry for everything I've said to you. I just wanna be your friend again. is there a chance?

Faizal Jaafar said...

Apparently it's about me. Sorry for everything I've said to you. I just wanna be your friend again. Is there a chance?