Saturday, October 22, 2005

HATE THAT COMPUTER GAMES

I love to play computer games but rite now...i dont have time to play the games...my hard disk also full and cant even install a new computer game which requires more than 1 gb per game...but its ok, i still can play game that dont require too much space...such as pokemon and other gba games that can be played using pc (i'm childish guy, rite ?)...anyway, i dedicated my hard disk for mp3s and video clips...i have more than 60gb which i reserved for them...that's why i cant even install a game. i have 80gb hard disk only. 20gb for software and other for academic stuff.

but sometimes i hate computer games. computer games byk membawa masalah drpd keseronokan, lebih2 lagi..if u have housemates who love to play computer games so much. its ok for me if they want to play it, i dont care but sometime its irritate me when they like to shout to each other, althou they play the games with their own pc and in their own room....so, satu umah bising ngan pekikan dan jeritan..."ATTACK!!! FIGHT!!! KEPUNG, JAGA DEFENSE TU!!!" why they have to shout to each other ? just play the game, tak boleh ke ?

but i still can consider it coz i also listen to my mp3s with higher volume...yeah, i have to play it loud coz i cant even listen to it...so if they play the games loudly, i play my mp3s louder....they dont want to use headphone ?? what for ?? if u have a speaker which can produce sound like ur in cinema...no need to use headphone...

its really annoy me, when i want to study and concentrate on my academic works...it really distract me....i cant even understand what i have read because of the noisiness...it seem like they dont have any other thing to do other than play computer games...but, what can i say ? they're my housemates and i have to bear with it la....

haih...one more sem to go...then, i'm done with it...

kalo aku geram2 ni, ada aku sepit jugak karang!!!

No comments: