Saturday, October 22, 2005

I LOVE TO BE LOVED

Sudah agak lama, aku tak merasai perasaan cinta dan mencintai....but its just only a statement..nothing really happen in my life actually...only someone new, who came to my life and gimme this feeling...feeling which i want it so bad...loved and to be loved...but its not real love just temporary, in other words, one nite stand (could i consider it as love ?)

i have been single for 4 years and still single rite now, maybe single for 1 more year. its been busy lately and i dont have time for love...this feeling just fade away along with my hectic days...but come this person that remind me about that feeling that i miss so much....u know, perasaan ingin disayangi dan menyayangi...and pampered with love...manja2, gurau senda with someone that u like....honestly, that person is not my type and i'll never pick that person to be my partner...but i dont know why...i just play along with this "game" and i think i like it. maybe because i'm a desperate guy that really need someone to be with...i try to hide this desire but i cannot lie to myself...deep down inside i really miss a touch that will accompany me, calm me and make love to me....and accidentally that person came and fulfill my desire.

i know, that person like me and love to be with me but i cannot accept that person as special one...i think, its rude to say that person only a "tempat persinggahan" but i did do that to that person and i feel really guilty about it....i know, that i'm wrong but i cannot help it...i really need that feeling...i really want to love somebody and loved by somebody....i feel so sorry for that person.....and i feel sorry for myself too....i think, i have to do something and i dont want to let that person putting any hope on me...this is not gonna work out. i'm sorry that i dont love u and i cant love u...but i can play along with this "love game" if u still want me to be ur "partner" but i cant be ur lover...

No comments: