Monday, January 16, 2006

I MUST CHANGE!!

HI, all...what a nice day...its very hot and sunny day...but its too hot..so i prefer stay inside this building and dont want to go outside...inside is more cooler, besides...i can surf internet for free...hehhee, boss tade so apa lagi...chatting kat ym la

in this free time, i browse thru some of m friends' blogs....its been a long time since i checked their blogs....so many posts that i missed and it took me half a day to read all of them...some posts that are very interesting and some just merepek (sama cam blog aku ni...hehehe) and some with their sad story...anyway, i love to browse thru zalina, apau and aritha nyer blogs coz they put pictures to tell their stories...dan buatkan aku rasa mcm aku pun ada kat situ, join aktiviti diorg...although jauh but still i can feel the fun. so, i have to buy digicam for my own...aku dah jumpa one digicam, brand ben-q, murah jugakla, $400...affordable i thing tp kena ikat perutla lps ni...hehehe. dah lama aku nak digicam ni....cuma tak kesampaian hajat, lagipun harga mahal sgt...so, i prefer to wait for the price going down and i'll definitely buy one...one more thing is, i dont like to borrow someone's stuff, better to have my own...i love taking pictures coz pictures tell thousand stories, rite...with pictures, i can recall back my memories with all my beloved family and friends

last saturday nite, i browsed thru my photo gallery in my pc...i love to look at the pictures,tgk byk kali pun xpe...when i was browsing picture at ulu chepor(gambar ramai2 posse atas batu)...someone is calling me...and you know who...its chom!!! masa tu aku pun tgh tgk gambar chom dan actually, chom pun tgh tgk gambar2 kitorg having fun masa kat utp...then, he gave me a call. at that time, i was thinking to sms chom but he called me first..it seemed like two people doing the same thing, thinking the same thing on the same time only at different places. i'm glad to have chom as my fren and i'll always remember him and i'm more than happy to know that chom also remember me to :)


but i regret that, i dont remember me daia birthday...and i dont even wish him...he called me last week, and remind me bout his birthday...i have no choice but to say HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY...sorry daia, i really dont remember the day...and sorry to acai coz i dont remember his too...and he also gimme a call and remind me...i'm so sorry guys, rite now...byk sgt benda aku pikir, about my life, about my future, about where i'm gonna be in next 5 years, 10 years....about my family and of coz about my study(i hate to say about study)...kdg2, aku lupa benda2 penting yg lain...things yg tak sepatutnya dilupakan....i try to be more concern about this thing and not think too much bout life...

from now on, i dont want to rite about envy, inferior, jelaousy or wut so ever negative thinking in my blog....i just want to write happy things that happened in my life...betul kata acai, "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS PERFECT SITUATION FOR EVERYBODY. WE JUST HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT. LIFE IS ALL ABOUT MOVING ON TO THE NEXT STEP AND LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST SO THAT WE WONT REGRET IT LATER"...rite now, i just want to enjoy my time here, as a trainee in PCSB-SBO before going back to UTP and finish my last sem...although things doesnt happen as what i planned but that is the challenge i must face through....always think positive and dont be too judgmental to myself...be happy and enjoy the life to the fullest!!

gonna continue my work now...byk lagi kerja tak siap :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa..tak sangka kau quote sms aku...bagusla kalau kau amik apa yg aku ckpkan tu...buang masa je nak rasa pusing..baik enjoy..coz those kinda momment will never come again

izzu said...

tq for the advice...i feel i'm happier rite now..just go on with my life as an internship student and enjoy the moment :) but it doesnt mean that i satisfied with what i have rite now...must work hard to be better and better...and i know that my friends do care bout me :P

Anonymous said...

good! keep it up! Go forward!! (bak kata daia)