Thursday, September 02, 2004

2%

Waking up early to study Engineering Economics that the textbook I haven't ever touch before, I made my way to the V3 men's surau to pray Subuh bil jama'ah. One sad-but-true tip; whenever you hear the Subuh azan and feel like going to the surau to perform prayer, go 15 minutes AFTER the azan. Betcha people will still be waiting for others to come and won't iqamah yet. Lembab la diorang ni. I recall my secondary school days when we did just like that, until one ustaz yelled to the muazzin from the back, "Hah, tunggu apa lagi?!"

There's one thing that never fails to annoy me whenever I go to the surau for Subuh prayer - SMELLY BRATS. 2% of the jama'ah stinks. I hate this 2%. They're the ones who don't brush their teeth and have bad breath and just go to the surau. They're the ones who probably wear pyjama and last night's pelikat and just go to the surau. They're the ones who don't spray nice scent and just go to the surau. They're the ones who suck. They're the ones who downgrade female's general perception and point-of-view towards male. And they're just 2% (roughly alright) of the male population in UTP. They deserve three words from me (as for today la) -> Y.O.U. F.U.C.K.I.N.G. B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S.
See, even human-being cannot accept them and feels irritated to make the saf besides them. Now how could they consider that God will like them and will be happy to accept their ibadah? I've been thinking on how to tell this 2% that they gotta do some simple things to make big changes in the way they represent themselves in front of God, but damn, I still can't think of the best way to educate them. Oh no, this 2% have been living for 20+ years and they still need to be taught on brushing their teeth and wearing nice clothes + scent! The strange this is, this 2% boleh pulak appear nice and wangi whenever they go to class, watching movie at TGV and dating their girlfriends...eh, do they have one? Oh, seriously they deserve this -> Y.O.U. F.U.C.K.I.N.G. B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S.
Well, at least they manage to pray.
Pergi surau lagi tu (clap-clap-standing-ovation), while many others still terbongkang and only wake up at noon. But honestly, since they make it through, why don't they make it perfect?

No comments: