Tuesday, February 21, 2006

ACTIVITIES IN UTP

nak share gambar2 lagi. kegiatan2 aku di utp. semuanya memeri dan happening sekali tp maybe gambar2 ni takdela nampak happeneing sgt kot. but tak kisahla. aku nak share gak...hehehe, recently, tade aktiviti yg best lagi kat kk ni, slps trip to manukan island. but, maybe next month nak ke labuan, jalan2 ke sana. n maybe this may, gonna visit national park. kalo boleh, nak mendaki gunung kinabalu sekali. :P

Image hosting by Photobucket masa aku 1st sem di utp. i'm the one who's smiling so big. with wawan (black bajumelayu), arip (pointing at me) & ikhmal (holding the clock)

Image hosting by Photobucket masa 3rd stage. a nite for utpian, enjoyed band music. form left : katak, apau, acai, koyak & me

Image hosting by Photobucket jadi mc ngan acai masa village 4's nite. we're invited to be mc for every year. acai dah grad pun, aku still jadi mc until last sem.

Image hosting by Photobucket having fun during convofair, concert nite. masa ni, kru tgh perform. from left : zalina, tammy gray, raja, me & ity

Image hosting by Photobucket me with zalina, dymanic duo

Image hosting by Photobucket during the pre-edx (exhibition for engineering design). me with my groupmate. from left : apash, nina, pejo, cyber & me. missing in action, vuyo (student from south africa)

Image hosting by Photobucket i'm the group leader. so, need to present my project to others who visit our booth. luckily, we're selected to final. but we didnt win anything. its ok, at least we're the finalist

Image hosting by Photobucket waiting our turn to perform, during the turtle-thon charity dinner. performed 2 songs, wajah & fly me to the moon. back : ebby, ravi, hasmi & me. front : fira, syai, shasha & anfal

Image hosting by Photobucket with cambodian team, they perfomed coconut dance, thier traditional dance during the charity dinner with conjuction of Bersamamu, TV3. isnt he cute, the guy with smiling face ? he's 20 years old but look like budak sekolah

Image hosting by Photobucket our EAG (environmental action group) team. invited to perform a skecth. me in green baju kurung kedah, as a mother. no girls allowed to take part in the sketch. damn mpputp!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket me & min anh (girl from vietnam). we're asked to be the mc for cultural nite. min anh wearing traditional costume and me with batik. really fun nite

Image hosting by Photobucket during titian budi. me & azwa with our foster parents. this picture was taken after "heart to heart" activity.

Image hosting by Photobucket masa utk ko-kurikulum. the drama & theatre class. this is my group with abg didi (wearing white shirt). abg didi is the lecturer of this class

Image hosting by Photobucket during the script reading session. actually, i want to act but abg didi asked me to be the director coz he said that i'm already good in acting so, he want me to be the director. i know, its a compliment but i want to act too. huhu

No comments: