Friday, February 17, 2006

MY "BEST FRIENDS"

spending all the time in office today, just uploading pictures. got so many pictures to upload and i'm very happy that the internet connection in the office is very stable and faster than UTP, but it become slower sometimes especially after lunch hour. i wanna post 3 pictures that give meaning to me and decorated my life during my first year in UTP. They did cheered up my life and we did spent time together but with some circumstances, we chosed or own path. but we still keep in touch although the things are not as same as before. sometimes, i did regret of what had happened but i have to make wise decision for my own good and freedom. they didnt do anything bad to me but i have to choose my own way and to be myself. anyway, it was good to know all of you. you're always on my mind although we cant see each other as much as before. :)

Image hosting by Photobucket me & wawan. i just met him last week and he keep asking me out but i always turned down his offer. i'm quite buzy nowadays but i'm more than happy to spend my time with you. but he is a very buzy bussinessman. so, how can we find the suitable time ? he is very funny and happy go lucky guy. always makes me smiling and gimme cheerful day. we're very close back then and everyone know. he is down to earth person and never show his wealthy and poshy side. he's adorable too. when he has something important to do, he will did it seriously

Image hosting by Photobucket me with ubi. he did email me last month and asked about my internship. he is working at klcc now and i'm gald that he still remember me. he's nice guy with sweet talking but when he got mad, he will become scary beast. he can sing very well and he likes to draw cartoon too.

Image hosting by Photobucket me with odan. he is the most simple guy. always stay calm and cool. he is brilliant too. he didnt talk much but when anything related to computer games, he will be more than interested. he did sent me hari raya card with RM1 as duit raya. he's funny too but sometimes i cant stand the his joke

No comments: