Monday, June 13, 2005

BELI KERETA BARU!!

yesterday, my mom and i went to the EON centre, kota bharu branch to take a look at brand new car from proton, proton savvy...actually my father asked my mom and i to make a second survey, which he already done that 2 days ago....the car is very beautiful, classy and sporty...i really like it...but this car is not for me...its the 2nd car for our family since my brother had involved in an accident and the nissan, is in a condition that cannot be used again unless the car is repaired. the spare part which had already ordered still not arrived and have to wait for soo long...so, my dad, really need 2nd car, and he gonna buy this savvy....

so, after my mom and i have a look around....and she agreed to book this car 1st...for booking, we have to pay RM500...and my mom paid fr the car...and today , we gonna go there once again to settle down everything....from down payment up to the loan....i'm very happy...although the car is not belong to me...at least, our family has a new car....

but my dad said that, if anyone wanna that car, the person shud continue to pay the car coz my dad choose 9 years paybcak plan...and my dad gonna be retire in 5 years from now....my mom said that phrase to me...so i think that's a hint for me that the car gonna belong to me (i hope so) but, rite now....i'm still studying...have 3 more semester...hope i can get a job witrh goog salary to pay this car....cannot wait to complete my study , get a job and have car...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Izzu lepas ni ader kete dah ... nabil :)

izzu said...

mudah mudahan la...tp lambat lg keta tu nak dpt kat aku...skrg ni, kena guna kat umah dulu sbg 2nd car...huhu