Wednesday, June 15, 2005

TRIP TO KL

my dad, mum and i went to the airport...about 10am....we arrived there almost 11am... after check in the ticket...we just sat on the bench, waiting for an announcement for boarding...the flight is at 1145am, but the boarding is at 30 minutes earlier...my dad, read the newspaper while my mum adn i, talkin to each other...nah, its time for boarding...well, dad good bye....have fun with ur meeting at kl...its not me or my mum who were going but it was my dad...he had to go there for his meeting that going to be held at putrajaya....have fun, dad!!

i bought myself some chocolates...i really love chocolates but at the airport, the chocolates were very expensive, i spent RM20 for only 20 gram of it...i dont care...coz i love chocolate very much

No comments: