Tuesday, April 04, 2006

WEEKEND YG MERIAH

Sekarang sudah 1 April 2006. Its April Fool !!! but, do i care ? No, i dont. I hate April Fool coz that thing make me people stupid and look silly. I hope no one will play prank on me. I know, it just a joke but do i consider it funny, if i get mad and hate that person forever although i did laugh and have fun with it but deep in my heart, i hate it so much.

Okay, i dont want to write more about April Fool but i want to write some interesting thing that happen on that day. Wawan called me!!! I'm sure, you dont know about him but he is my special friend. The most special friend in UTP. Although we're taking different path now, but he's still my special friend. No one can replace him. He's a sabahan and the main reason i want to have my internship here is to meet him, here in Sabah.

He called me and asking me out. This time is for real. We did arrange our meeting time before this, but always been cancelled, last minute. Both us were so busy with our own things. I did gave him a message in FRIENDSTER that i'll be free on April and hoping that he will arrange his time and we can hanging out together. Of coz, he's the busiest man on earth and i asked him to fix the date. He called me on 1st April and asking me out for karaoke time. I'm more than happy to hear that, rushing to the toilet, taking bath. He asking me to wait at Centre Point. He will meet me there at 11am. I arrived there and waiting for him. he didnt come yet. Then he called me and said that he gonna be late, as usual...busy with meeting. But its okay for me, as long he come, meeeting me here. it doesnt mind if he gonna late for hours. I understand, he has important things to do. By 12 o'clock, he came and I was so happy to see his face. We hugged each other. Here, with Wawan, my best buddy.

We suit ourselves in a nice cafe at Palm Square. He ordered drinks for both of us. while waiting for the drinks, we're talking non-stop. There are so many stories that we gonna share and catching up. He's still the same as before. Nothing change. Still simple and smart guy. But i think, he become more matured than before, with full of great vision and ambition. I love talking with him coz he always make me smile and feel comfortable. He's a funny guy too. We're laughing non-stop at that cafe. Maybe everyone in that cafe think that we're crazy but we're just having so much fun.

Now, its time for the karaoke. We picked 6 songs. Actually, this is my first time, to karaoke with Wawan. Yeah, we're great buddy but at UTP. we dont have the chance. He with his circle of frens and I with my circle of frens. We're taking different kind of path at UTP but we still great buddies.

We had an enjoyful time at the karaoke booth. We sang,laughed and dance a lil bit in the booth. We dont care wut people think. (Altho, girls at the next booth gave us wierd look). To end the session, wawan want to sing this song together. He said, this is the most memorable song. When he heard this song, he will remember me and our memories during our first year at UTP, we're flashing back. Actually, i introduced the song to him and lend the cassette to him, forced him to listen. I told him that this is a nice song. During the Rakan Muda's program at UKM, we sang this song together in the shower. I didnt know that he did remember the song correctly. And, here we're in the karaoke booth, singing the memorable song from Siti Nurdiana - Kasihmu Seakan Berubah. (okay, all of u can laugh but i dont care, if u wanna listen that song, find the link at the left)He insisted to sing that song but he feel so embarassed sometimes but he keep on singing. I think, i wanna cry rite now, coz i didnt realize that he always remember me and our memories together, although i did do something terrible to him and always having fight with him. But rite now, i understand, he just trying to teach me and guiding me but i was too blind at that time. Too blind and too stupid to realize his intention.

After the karaoke time, we had our lunch at mamak and headed back home. He promised that we'll hanging out some other time again before my internship end. He told me to just wait for his call. I'm will make sure, at least we gonna hang out for 2 or 3 times more.

Now, its time to plan for the nite. Its saturday nite, so its clubbing time!!! As usual, Wan, Syai & I will headed to Shenny to spent our time there. (Unfortunately, Wawan not into clubbing) We planned to go there during happy hour but we arrived late, only 15 minutes late. Damn !!! We have so much fun that time. The nite will not complete if we didnt conquer the stage, hehehe...All of us dancing non-stop on the stage and scanning all th hot guys in the club. Well, it doesnt matter if the guy is str8 or not, as long as we can feast our eyes.

I looked around and i saw that gorgeous guy who was flirting with me last time. He say hi to me, and we're shaking hands and dancing beside me. Well, his girlfriend did come along with him. Never mind, i dont have any bad intention, just making friend. That girlfriend dont have to be worried. By 2.30 am, we're headed home. We we're so tired, dancing and shaking all nite long. But we did enjoy our time.

The next day, Amy called me and asked to meet him for lunch. We headed to Restoren Sempelang coz that restaurant have so many nice dishes and we want to try it out. Once again, Amy paid the bill. I felt ashamed coz he always paid for the bill. He said, it didnt matter coz he understand my condition (as a practical student, only get small allowance). But, i promise to treat him next time.
Then, we're headed to the bus station. On the way there, we met Wawan !!!! Wawan and his mother. There was also his "mak angkat". This is the first time i meet his mother. They went for shopping at that time. I greeted his mom and his "mak angkat". We had some talking before we headed to the bus station. His mum invited me to his house when i'm free. I'm most welcome to visit them.

We arrived at the bus station just on time. His bus to Lawas will be departed at 1.30 pm. Before that, we did snap some pictures. Maybe, next weekend, we'll meet again. Tadek maknanya turun KK, jumpa scandal je.

Image hosting by Photobucket aku & amy tgh posing di stesen bas

Image hosting by Photobucket inilah bas amy, dia nak balik ke lawas, sarawak

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

muka amy dah kembung

marisa said...

amy tu siapa?cikki ko ke? btw..aku dah tukar address blog aku..sile tukar kat link tu ye?

izzu said...

yeah, amy mmg dah kembung. nampak abg2 sgt tapi menten patah riuk. amy bukan cikki aku, zetty. kawan sajork. apa nama address blog ko ?

Unknown said...

Wahh posing abiss!!! Mengancam siuttt! :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha ... kejilah komen sohnen@kebeNda .... perlu ke muka kembung. waaaaaaaaaaaa takutnye kalau muke kembung, harus diet skarang. (terus pegi beli cheese sekeping kat kedai v4)

izzu said...

mengancam ke, lee ? i rs yg posing mengancam, sudah pasti yg baju itam iteew, kan ? i biasa2 sajork. menten baju hijau pucuk pisang :P