Wednesday, October 18, 2006

DESPAIR

KZN: nk tanya cket.....
KZN: do u know...
KZN: that u have tarnished ur dignity???
KZN: why?
izzu: i know
izzu: and its a mistake
KZN: why do such a thing..
KZN: i dont like that...
izzu: da things happens unintentionally
izzu: just for private collection
izzu: but ada org share dlm network
KZN: people will change their perception toward u...
izzu: i know
izzu: and i know, why u keep ur distance away from me
KZN: please .....
KZN: dont share that file..
KZN: delete it if possible..
izzu: benda tu semua dibuat suka2, kat dlm bilik
izzu: of coz, i wont share dat clip
izzu: but someone else
izzu: dia pun ada clip tu jugak
izzu: and i already talk face 2 face with him
KZN: i dont like ur frenz..
izzu: why he did such things to me
izzu: and he said dat, that thing happen unintentionally
izzu: its embarassing
izzu: dats why, i distance myself first before u did dat to me
KZN: what kind of behaviour is that?
KZN: what i have done?
izzu: as u said, u dont like wut had happened recently
izzu: so, i think its better to distance myself form u
izzu: since u have some reputation to maintain
izzu: well, its ok and i already noted
KZN: no..i just knew it a moment ago..
izzu: and, i'm sorry if dat clip, change ur perception towards me
KZN: i never say that..
izzu: u dont really know me that well
izzu: if u know, who i am, of coz u dont even wanna make fren with me and dont bother hang out with me
izzu: but, its ok i understand
KZN: delete it..and stop being that way..
izzu: coz, i know, sooner or later, u will find out
KZN: i dont like ur frenz..
KZN: why them?
izzu: already delete it
izzu: well, itu la my frens
KZN: please find one that benefit u..
izzu: i know, that u wont like my frens
izzu: but, i know them, much longer than i know u
KZN: not the one that tarnish u..
izzu: i dont know how to explain to u
KZN: no problem to be with them..
KZN: but please be yourself..
izzu: altho, they had done something terrible to me, but they're still my frens
izzu: i'm being myself
izzu: maybe u dont know me dat well, but if u want to hate me and dislike me, its up to u, i dont have any right to change ur mind
KZN: i dont hate u..
izzu: well, benda dah berlaku
KZN: keep ur images clean.
KZN: and ask them to change..
izzu: i already delete it but the clip keep on spreading
KZN: be a human being..!!
izzu: so, wut can i do
izzu: i'm a human being
KZN: human makes mistakes.
KZN: so..u know wht to do..
izzu: well, if u wanna use harsh words to me, i understand that
izzu: so, takpela
KZN: dh la..lupekan la..
izzu: at least, i know
KZN: have a new page..
izzu: tq for da friendship
KZN: sorry if i am to much..
KZN: i respect u..
KZN: but please....
izzu: better we just keep distance from each other
KZN: i dun want to rspect u just for a day...a month..or a year..
KZN: but forever..
KZN: remember that...
izzu: at least, u dont get bad influence from me, and ur image and reputation will not be tarnished
izzu: tq, for keep dat respect with me, really appreciate dat
KZN: dah..dah..
KZN: sy tkde ape2..
izzu: sem dah nak abis, lagi sebulan lebih, lepas ni kita tak jumpa dah. so u have nothing to worry.
izzu: people takkan kutuk2 lagi, if ur my fren since i'm no longer in utp
izzu: and then, life will goes on normally as before
KZN: why say that?
KZN: of course our memory will be there..
KZN: it's u...
izzu: this thing really stressed me out, make me feel depressed
KZN: who may forget me..
KZN: no...
KZN: dont let it be so..
izzu: when i know, ur reaction, MFW's reaction towards me, its realy dissappointing me
KZN: i dun thing he knows...
KZN: but....Daus knows it//
KZN: and he is the one who tell me..
izzu: really ? i think, everbody know.
KZN: myB..
izzu: ist not surprising, when daus mcm nak tak nak ckp je with me
KZN: bad things always spread fast
izzu: i think, i have lost everything
izzu: i think, this is the end
izzu: anyway, tq for da frenship
KZN: yes..this is the end...
KZN: for that thing.
KZN: but a new page..
KZN: for u to step forward.
KZN: a new page for u...
KZN: to write the best story of u..
izzu: i think, kita tak payah berkawan lagi
izzu: i'm the bad guy and ur the good one
izzu: we're not suitable to be frens
izzu: tq for da advice
KZN: why say that?
KZN: dont u love me as your frenz?
KZN: or at least as your brother?
KZN: i am not a good person too..
KZN: people have their own black history..
KZN: so I am..
KZN: it is just that..
KZN: we need to be better..
KZN: just be as usual..
KZN: i understand ur situation..
KZN: and u already regret it..
KZN: it's already ok..
izzu: i do love u as my fren and i do love u as my brother, but it hurt to know, that i cant be ur good fren nor ur good brother. i feel ashamed wit myself and i dont know how can i ever face u again. yup, it did tarnished my dignity. i'm sorry, if i am being such a terrible person.

p/s : abaikan kesalahan tatabahasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

people make mistakes. just move on izzu. and you are about to leave this forsaken place, so there's nothing to worry about...aku je yg tertinggal kat sini x tau sampai bile.

datin cik sal said...

KZN tu sapa yuols??? soul mate yu kah?? ai tatau pun... vclip apa nih.. haiyo haiyo.. mak tingtong.. dongggggg!!!<--- sebutan ikut intonasi loceng gereja

izzu said...

tq for da comforting words, apau. aku rasa dah lega sikit selepas meluahkannya di sini. aku igt, aku leh simpan sorg2, rupa2nya aku tak mampu.

yes, sebulan lebih je lagi aku kat utp ni. nnt leh la join yuols pulak, sebagai insan keparat...oops silap, insan korporat

izzu said...

he aint heavy and he aint my brother. cuma someone yg aku rasa, comfortable to hang out with. out form nok n nayah league. but skrg tak taula...

tak perlu loceng gereja ye, baik pakai loceng aiskrim..boleh gak beli aiskrim buat buka puasa

Anonymous said...

what the hell hapenned??
Izzu, just be calm...be kewl...shit does always happened, but sometimes, good things come out of it...

just be cool, be patient, and remeber GOD....

that's all i can say....stay put ok....:)

izzu said...

yes, just stay calm is the better way to do...well, i had resort thing out. we make up already. thank goodness. i do love him as my fren and my brother. yes, i do :)

marisa said...

bercanda di pasiran pantai~~~ lalalala

izzu said...

motif bercanda ? ini entry sedih ok. tapi skrg tak sedih dah...dah leh bercanda atas katil...oops, di pantai