Tuesday, March 21, 2006

ONLY 4



4 jobs
1. Current: Student
2. Practical: Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd
3. Part Time: Nil
4. Others: Nil


4 movies I love
1. The Sweetest Thing
2. Brokeback Mountains
3. Hingga Hujung Nyawa
4. My Brother


4 places I've lived
1. Kota Bharu, Kelantan
2. Dungun, Terengganu
3. Ipoh, Perak
4. Kota Kinabalu, Sabah


4 TV shows I love to watch
1. Sex & The City
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Queer As Folks
4. American's Next Top Model


4 places I've been on vacation
1. Pulau Pangkor, Perak
2. Ulu Chepor, Perak
3. Cameron Highlands, Pahang
4. Pulau Manukan, Sabah


4 blogs I visit daily
1. Every blog in my beloved friends list
2. Every blog in my favourites list
3. Anyone who is updating his/her blog regularly
4. Randomly pick from the internet


4 favorite foods
1. fried mee
2. chicken rice
3. curry puffs
4. kelantan's style kerabu rice


4 places I'd rather be
1. my home & my room
2. spending time together with loved one
3. karaoke box/bar/club with friends
4. anywhere with interent connection


4 albums I can't live without
1. Ziana Zain
2. Ning Baizura
3. Mariah Carey
4. Whitney Houston


4 vehicles I've owned
1. Bicycle
2. Nil
3. Nil
4. Nil


Additional 4 things that i want in Life before 30
1. Nice job
2. New House
3. New Car
4. Someone to love and grow old with


No comments: